Send Bulk email the Right Way
Before getting into the details of how to send bulk email, let us first understand what bulk email is. Is it synonymous with junk mail? Bulk email consists of advertisements and marketing messages that rarely get sent repeatedly. It is often confused with junk mail, when actually, both are different. While junk emails are unsolicited, bulk emails are merely promotional and needed by many. Some people may have actually subscribed to receive advertisements and marketing promotions. Therefore, in short, bulk emails are used by companies to send mails to multiple recipients at reduced rates. And since they can be sent in one go to many, they save time and energy.
How to send bulk emails:
Here are some software that can be used to send bulk emails.
- GroupMail: In case you have a Gmail account, you can use their GroupMail newsletter software. With this, you can export your Gmail contacts and import to GroupMail within seconds. Then you can use mail merge in GroupMail to send personalised messages to your contacts from your system. This may sound very simple, but some guidelines have to be followed as Gmail has sending limits but this is a great option if you are targeting a smaller audience.
- Via Yahoo: yahoo follows a similar procedure like Gmail, i.e., exporting contacts and importing them to the email marketing software, G-Lock Easy Mail. This allows creation and sending of newsletters in-house and sending them to an unlimited number of customers/groups. It is cost-effective as payment is one-time. It integrates with popular CRM databases and sends via SMTP server, Pickup service, Amazon SES.
- Send Blaster: This helps you manage your mailing lists and set up email marketing campaigns easily. It is available both as free software and a professional one (with a single payment in return for a lifetime license).
- Atomic Mail Sender: This is professional, high-performance software with special features to make sure the mails reach the inbox directly. It is high-speed and you can add any number of SMTP servers to ensure faster delivery. What is amazing is, this does not limit the number of recipients rather it can delete ‘not available addresses’ from your mailing list.
- Atomic email Service: Its specialized features like, Split test, deleting unsubscribed recipients and statistical information to the sender (sent, delivered, error) makes it popular.
This is not an exhaustive list, there are several more. Depending on our needs and budget we can use any available software to send bulk mails.