Write For Us! As a Guest Author :
Committed and dedicated writers are our best friends. We always are on the look out for talented writers to add to our growing team to work towards our goal of quality pieces of work on a variety of topics. We welcome anyone who has the drive to write and the reliability to depend on. If this sounds like you, take a look at the information below for a better understanding of what we do here.
What Is Guest Posting?
Guest posting is just as simple as it sounds. You, being the guest, writes and posts an article for the blog under your own name as a great way to share your words and connect with new readers. Often, you will get the chance to connect with other writers within our works too. Publishing articles on other blogs is a great way to open your reach. Our high traffic blog will be able to represent your work in a professional way with your name as the sole writer!
Guest Posting Guidelines
As with any good thing, there are a few rules to follow if you wish to write with us. Keep in mind, these rules and guidelines are subject to change at any time and reaching out to an administrator is a highly effective way to make sure you have the most up to date information.
- All content must be 100% original with no plagiarism and no previously published materials. We want to see what you can do with your unique mind!
- Word counts are important when it comes to posting and you should aim for around 500-700 words per article.
- Keep your blog posts and articles short but informative with a suitable tone for the topic being discussed.
- Keep your language mature and proper and stay away from excessive swearing, being crude and being mean.
- You must be dedicated to sharing the posts you write with friends and other peers. Don’t worry; this is easy with links to Facebook, Twitter and more posted on each article!
- Proofread and read aloud to ensure your article has the best quality that it can have!
How To Submit Guest Post?
If this all sounds amazing to you and you wish to become a part of our community, we would love to hear from you! Send us an article or blog post of completely original content on a topic of your choice. Send an e-mail with your original work and a little bit of information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly on further information and more about how you can start writing with us! Also, send us a small biography about yourself so we can get to know you a bit better! This will be something that would go at the end of each of your posts to let the readers know a bit about you too. Please make sure that you follow all of the above stated guidelines. (Subject to change)